Great titles for Book Group Discussions!
We've taken part in book groups over the years, or read books that we really wanted to talk about when we were done. So we decided to start building a list of some of the books we think are best suited to thoughtful discussion. If you are looking for something to read with friends, check out our list - and, as ever, please feel free to send us ideas of your own!
- The War that Saved My Life and Jefferson's Sons, both by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- Pax by Sara Pennypacker
- A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
- George by Alex Gino
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine
- Brown Girl Dreaming and Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
- Paper Things by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
- Breakout by Kate Messner
- Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston and James D. Houston